Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We Miss You Grandma!

I know it's almost been a month since Grandma was here to visit, but posting these pictures make us miss her too much so we've put it off, but we finally realized we needed to show off how much fun we had.
I cuddled with Grandma a lot. She was here ten days and we played a lot since mommy and daddy had to work most of the time.
I love it when Grandma makes we laugh.
Grandma told Mommy that I would probably like this toy since it was a favorite of my mommy's and Uncle Beau...boy was she right.

Of course when Grandma was here we did LOTS of shopping even though we weren't supposed to and look at the bows I scored!
I love food so Grandma was ready to fatten me up. We had a big break through when Grandma was here...I drank from a cup. This is huge considering I fight everyone over the bottle, but now I'm even drinking from a bottle.
Please ignore my outfit. I did have a dress over the leggings, but scratched that after the first dirty diaper.

Grandma,
I love you so much. Thanks for playing with me, taking me for walks, babysitting so daddy could take mommy on a date, cooking for mommy and daddy, organizing my clothes, and just being YOU! I love you and can't wait until we get to play again.
Give Papa a hug for me!
Love you,
Stella

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are those razorback baby legs she's wearing?

if so, SAVE THEM FOR ME WHEN I HAVE A BABY!!!! or tell me where i can get them. :)

The Cameron Family said...

Your mom is so amazing - I am glad you had a good visit!

Kylie and crew. said...

When I visited with your mom at Hunter's birthday she just glowed when she talked about Stella! She loves her so much. It's wonderful having grandparents who adore their grandchildren. Stella is beautiful!