4 years ago
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Friday, December 16, 2011
I think this shot is Tom questioning his deal.
NO turning back at this point.
NO turning back at this point.
Here's the done deal! I had a better close up, but it wouldn't load. It's slowly coming back in...he's back on the anchor desk Monday so we'll see :)
Thanks to all that supported him. He had fun raising the money. He ended up with a little over $1,200...that's an expensive haircut.
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you're enjoying the gear-up for Christmas. Let's not forget the reason for the season!
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
We had a great time and I'm sure we'll be checking out Arts Live Theatre again. I love the fun things I'm finding in Fayetteville for our kids.
the crowd and yelled, "There's my mommy! I see my mommy." So sweet.
Also, I want to remember this...during lunch each of the kiddos went around and said what they were thankful for. There were a lot of mommy and daddy, one boy said his cars, but sweet Stella said, "my baby Emerson."
So thankful she loves her sister so much!
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
the camera out. You are a little ham...just like your daddy.
Emerson you brighten up our lives. It's hard to believe you've only been here 9 months. What did we do before you?
What you're up to..
1. You're CRAWLING!!!! You've been on the go for about a couple weeks now.
2. You eat "food" 3 times a day now and like just about anything. We tried some more "textured" foods and you're still not sure.
3. You are a fan of puffs and mums.
4. You adore your sister.
5. You have 2 teeth.
6. You love to say Dada and other baby jibberish.
7. You go crazy excited when you see other kids your age and love to watch and play with them.
8. You are very tight with your mommy right now
9. You light up when daddy gets home from work.
10. You are still NOT sleeping through the night, but our goal for NEXT months post is to say you're a sleeping queens.
11. You are very much a fan of the bottle these days...we might be done with nursing soon. :(
12. You got a glowing report at your 9 month check out...you are right on track
27.6 inches =50th percentile
16 lbs 12.5 ounces = 25th percentile
You my long and lean little one.
We love you Emerson and look forward to many more memories!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Yep, game night with NO kids. It was a fun night and we saw some incredible plays. It was super windy...go figure the one day this year I've blown my hair dry and was wearing it down, ha!
I had a great weekend. Catching up with old friends even for a little bit is always good for the soul!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Stella LOVED pointing out all the fun costumes. I was actually surprised that she was the only chicken there...we do live in Tyson country.
This HAS to be the CUTEST chick you've ever seen. I really think she loved her costume. She was such a trooper. Maybe she knew she looked extra cute.
It's hard to get kids to look at the camera when there are fun little ghosts and goblins running around.But I love this little farm family.
After the square we headed directly to our friends house for a little trick or treating. Before we got there Stella said she wanted to be Belle, but then she saw the Rapunzel dress Cilla borrowed the other day and wanted to be Rapunzel.
Really?:...3 costumes! Oh well, she had fun.
This was Stella's first time doing the door to door thing and she loved it. The kiddos would run to the door. So sweet.
And of course, she checked out her loot at the end of the night.
Thanks Harris' for a fun night!
Hope you all had a great Halloween.