Sunday, November 13, 2011

Woo Pig Weekend

 I could kick myself for not taking more pictures, but if you look closely at these sweet kiddos faces...we had our hands full. One of my best friends from college visited this weekend and I caught up with her at Rebekah's house. The kids had a great time playing. Above is Rhett, Reese, Stella and Cilla.
 Heather's sweet Reese. She was such a little helper in the kitchen. It's been too long since I've seen this sweet girl. Rhett never stood still long enough for me to snap a picture and baby brother, Tripp was sleeping.
 Sweet Emerson was content playing by herself while the older kids ran around.
Then my day ended with this STUD!
Yep, game night with NO kids. It was a fun night and we saw some incredible plays. It was super windy...go figure the one day this year I've blown my hair dry and was wearing it down, ha!
I had a great weekend. Catching up with old friends even for a little bit is always good for the soul!

No comments: