Friday, March 16, 2012

13 Months..What you Love

 Miss Emerson, at 13 months you are keeping us on our toes. Yes, you are eating crumbs from your sisters chair here. I dont' know blame you...she just finished a Pioneer Women Cinnamon muffin.
 Now that you're a fulltime walker..you LOVE to climb
 Lord help us! I wish I could catch the look she normally gives me when I say no.
 You love to go into your sisters room and drag out her clothes. I mean love it. I hope this isn't a look inot the future teenage years. For some reason I don't think Stella will be as generous then :)
 Loving your baby.
Always on the go. You love being outside too. As soon as we open the door you're on the move.

This month has been a busy one for you Miss E. You started walking and continue to master the skill daily. You're working on 4 upper teeth, but still only have two on the bottom.
You're still a little peanut. I don't think you've reached 19 pounds yet. You're wearing 9-12 month clothing, size 2 shoe, and size 3 diaper.

You eat like a champ and love your sippy. You are a carb girl for sure :)
You usually sleep from 7pm-630am. I think you're in the process of dropping a nap, but on some days you still take two about an hour to two hours each.

You continue to amaze us each day and we can't wait to see what the future holds!

Love you Emerson Kate.