Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'm Back!

Ok, ok, ok...before all you friends across the country that are not so happy with me and my lack of picture posting..I'm sorry. I know it's been a year. A YEAR!!! What??!? Anyway, a recent nudge via my current Bible study, re-ignited my need, my want, my desire, and my thrill to write again. So while I will post pictures I really am back at it to write again.

About what you ask? I don't know. The simple answer, anything and everything. The kids, Tom, our new journey, my spiritual walk, my struggles, my triumphs...Who knows. Well, God knows!

I guess I'm getting on this ride we call life and see where He'll take me. I told some of my sisters (you're right I don't have any biological sisters)...I mean the sisters that are such incredible friends that they're like family..I told them I don't care if no one reads what I write, I just want to write again!

So read, don't read, comment or don't. I'm writing because of a tug on my heart. I love you all and I promise pictures ( not all the time).

But tonight I'm simply declaring that I am writing/blogging again. There will be spelling errors and (gasp) maybe some grammar errors, but it'll be from my heart. Love yall!

And to leave you tonight,  I want to share a video that popped up so many times on my Facebook page I finally watched it.
Today was a good mom day for me. My patience was in check, I was productive, I had one on one time with each of my sassy sweet hearts, and to top it off I cooked a decent dinner...BUT there are so many days that feel like a never ending train wreck. I'm sure we can all relate whether we admit it or not. There are days in life that seem like time seems to stand still as we count down every second to nap time or bed time. Well, this video reminded me that while we may feel like we failed on "that" day...the little hearts we're helping mold and shape see it differently! Check it out here.

I hope to write again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Johnson Family said...

Well I miss knowing what is on your wonderful heart and can't wait to read more :-) Miss you dear friend! ~ Megan