Monday, December 2, 2013

Bringing Home A Baby Bumble Bee

 Emerson may be the cutest bumble bee I've ever seen, I know I'm bias. This fall I decided to enroll Emme is dance at our local community center. I wasn't sure how she'd do in dance so I wanted something not too intense. She loved it, but there were some tough days too. BUT when it came to perform she was the STAR.
 Finding her X and standing still waiting for the song to start. It felt like forever and I was nervous we'd miss the window of focus, but she likes attention and loved being in front of crowd.
 Waiting with her hive.
 Ha! Gotta include this. At this point a lot of the other dancers were being wrangled to the stage.I have to admit, Emme surprised me. She was on mark even with her friends running everywhere. If I'm honest, it was usually the other way around during class. But like a said, a star was born.
 Tapping...
 Singing...
 Doing the motions...
 Ending with a bang...Go up (she says this)
 Go down...
TA DA!!! She was so proud of herself. And if you listen to the video we have I was one proud mama too!!!!
Proud of her flower for Mrs. Alex. 
I have no doubt this is one of MANY performances from this little bumble bee in the future. 
We're taking a break this winter because we're so busy, but I'm sure we'll be back at it in the spring.

Oh and by the way, Emme wears this costume at least once everyday. It's usually the attire at breakfast before getting dressed for real, ha!

1 comment:

haonamacey said...

BABYLIS Pro Titanium | TITanium Art
BABYLIS Pro Titanium. $29.95. The BABYLIS Pro nipple piercing jewelry titanium Titanium titanium mig 170 allows titanium trim reviews the use of graphite ceramic or titanium flat iron crystals and titanium trim as seen on tv its crystals to create the ideal for all use. Manufacturer. BABYLIS. $29.95. The BABYLIS