Friday, July 23, 2010

We're Still Celebrating

My parents are still in town and we just can't stop celebrating another baby is on the way, so we went to Tom's parents for a little dinner and dessert. It was super fun. Of course, our little fishy had to show off her skills.
Blowing bubbles with Papa with her new "horsey"

I bought Stella these wings awhile ago, but this was her first time to try them out. She loved that there were turtles on them.

Not quite sure she should take the leap.

Stella LOVED doing it by herself! Loved it. She is very independent.

VERY proud of herself.

And we ended the night with this CUTE cake Grammie got for everyone. Isn't it adorable. Rick's at its finest, of course.

It said Congratulations Tom, Sydney & Stella (on top) then around the side it said and Papa, Gaga, Grammie, Other Papa, Uncle Julian and Aunt Lori.
It was super cute and oh so yummy!!!
My dad pointed out that the blue booties on the cake were bigger so the baby is probably a boy...that's what most people are thinking. I, on the other hand, have NO idea.

3 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Glad you guys are still celebrating!!!

Jenna said...

LOOOOOVE the Ricks cake!!!!

Corby and Lauren said...

I just realized that I hadn't congratulated y'all yet on baby #2!!! But I am SO excited for y'all! Stella is going to be such a great big sister!