Thursday, July 1, 2010

Orlando- Day 5- Sea World

Stella LOVED Sea World...here she is checking out the Manatees.
Then she got to hang out with the flamingos.

I loved the dolphin show. I think they are so cool. Plus it gave us a chance to sit for a minute...it was SUPER hot on that day.

And did you know that Seasame Street is part of Sea World...Oh goodness... Stella was in love. Here is Cookie running up our isle.
Watching the show.

I think this was the highlight of her day...meeting ELMO!

Saying goodbye. Tom and I were amazed that she never threw a fit when her turn was over. She would just wave and move on.

Of course we saw Shamu!
Stella was so into it she wouldn't sit on the bench, she had to be right by the rail!

I had no idea Sea World had a splash pad or I would've brought her swimsuit, but this did the trick. She was timid at first, but

That quickly changed! She was a wild women. I think part of it was she wanted to cool off and this did the trick.

So cute! Soon after this fun Stella passed out!

But before we left we woke her up so she could help us FEED the dolphins.

This was a great way to end our day at Sea World and our trip.
We had a great time and hope we can return someday when Stella is a little older.

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Don't let Lilly know that she got to meet Elmo!! You guys have got me wanting to plan an Orlando trip for next year!! I LOVE Stella's face in the first splash pad picture...well I love Stella's face all the time but you know what I mean.