Saturday, January 17, 2009

Girl Time, but No Camera

So, today Stella and were excited to spend the afternoon with our girlfriends, Megan, Heather and Reese. We were meeting from lunch and then who knew what the afternoon would hold. I made sure Stella got a good morning nap in case Megan and I decided to run around after Heather and Reese headed to a baby shower. All this planned and I promised myself I couldn't forget my camera. It's been a couple months since I had Stella in a picture with Reese and I needed an update...well of course I forgot the camera and let me tell you it was a good thing.

You see, I have a fake front tooth (knocked it out when I was 7 years old) and guess what!!! My tooth fell out while we were eating lunch. In a packed restaurant and true Arkansas fashion...I was sitting a table laughing out of control with my friends as I sat there with a pretty big gap in my teeth. Needless to say, I didn't finish eating (i was almost done) and quickly called my dentist.

So instead of heading to do some shopping and hang time with Megan...Stella and I ran home...fed her and then I met up with my dentist. The tooth is back, but I have big plans of getting my PERMANENT one very SOON!

So since I didn't have my camera to catch the comedy scene at lunch...I took some pics of Stella this evening while we were hanging out with daddy. I promise she smiles all the time, but not when the camera is pointed at her!

Loves sitting like a big girl!Watching a movie with daddy. Notice the bald spot in the back. She has a mohawk and rats tail...so stylish!

Big blue eyes...they change every day so I'm still not convinced they're going to stay blue.Chilling out.The usually look I get once I pull out the camera. I think she is in awe of the flash and silver frame.

2 comments:

heather said...

Your tooth fell out? I didn't even notice! :) Ha!!!!!! I enjoyed our lunch so much. We'll just have to do it again so we can get some good pics of the girls....if you promise to keep all of your teeth IN your mouth. :)

Lauren Purcell said...

That is hilarious! I think you need a pick of you, the toothless Arkansan momma, with Stella and her rat tail...perfect to display on your mantel...or at least share on your blog! Miss you guys so much!