Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We Picked a Name!

I normally don't post pictures like this, but some of you have begged, so here it is. Don't expect regular ones. I'll take one the week before I'm due like a did with Stella, but until then enjoy.
On a good note, Tom and I picked a name for baby #2~
Emerson Kate Yazwinski will be the next to join our crazy clan.
We think we're going to call her Emme Kate, but we'll see. Plus I don't know how we'll spell Emmie if that what we go with!
We're so excited about this sweet little girl!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I love, love, love, love, LOVE it!!!! And thank you for finally posting a belly shot!!! =D

Rebekah said...

you look presh! I can't wait to meet her!

Jessica Harriman said...

LOVE that name!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

You look great!

Xavier R. said...

I'd have named the young one Sally Sue Shibboleth Yazwinski the Magnificent, but hey, thats just me.

Lyndsey said...

Sydney! You look so good and so happy! I LOVE the name Emerson. It is a name that I always through out there when we were deciding on Amelia's name. I am so happy for you and your growing family!