Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Egg Hunt #2

Bundled up and ready to head out for some Easter egg fun.

Listening to the rules.

I am SOOO thankful for Stella's sweet class. Her teachers Miss Jamie and Miss Tasha are incredible and love on Stella two days a week. Stella talks about them often. I'm very thankful for their willingness to teach Stella about Jesus and help her adjust to time away from mommy and daddy.

On a mission to fill up her "bunny purse."



Stella and her friend, Ruthie, making sure everyone gets an egg.


Pure JOY...she found a Diego egg! What more could a girl ask for?


I love this picture because this is Stella's little friend Camellia and they are best buds. Miss Jamie says they play together all the time and they thought it was so funny to look in each others baskets today.

Of course, she is checking out the other kids loot to make sure she didn't miss anything good.

I'm so thankful for her school!!! Stella goes two times a week and they really do work on growing these little ones minds, hearts and faith.

I was glad I got to be there for the Easter Egg Hunt!

No comments: