Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Miss Emerson is 7 Weeks

I'll admit this past week was pretty trying as a mommy to this little one, but like everything it's all just a phase. I'm hoping whatever is bothering her tummy and causing her to scream is gone. Yes, I've changed my diet. BUT I'm still LOVING my days with my girls. Here are some pics of my sweet pea. Emerson loves to lay on her changing table...why is the playmat not as soothing :)
We figured out that naps are longer if she has her arms out of her swaddle, but we still do the full swaddle at night and it doesn't bother her...funny how the little things work.
Chillin in her crib while I picked up her room.
Hanging with daddy while mommy got some things done.
We are getting more and more smiles.
In her Sunday best...this past Sunday was her first time to church and she did great.
I just love this little outfit. How can you not love baby legs!


Happy 7 weeks Emerson...we are so blessed to have you in our lives!


Oh yeah, for the last few nights she has slept a 5 to 5.5 hour stretch, gets up to eat and goes right back down. Time is flying by!


Yes, the last few pictures are off my phone...I can't carry the nice camera 24/7

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I love the cute little outfits!