Saturday, July 16, 2011

5 Months and Counting

 I can't believe this blue-eyed beauty is already 5 months old! She's been super busy this month.
 Emerson is still a BIG fan of her paci and now she LOVES to play with her little rattle toys. She goes wild once she realizes she's the one makeing the noise.
 She is getting closer to sitting up on her own...right now she needs a little support.
 Eating her toy...she's been "teething" for awhile now, but we've yet to see one pop through.
 Look at the drool. This girl can DROOL!
 Just because I love baby legs.
Miss Emme loves to sleep on her side. She moves all over her crib. I never know in what direction I'll find her when I go get her.

Emerson has rolled over a couple times but doesn't seem overly interested in doing it all the time...she'd rather hang out on her side.

Unlike her big sister at this age, Emerson is NOT sleeping through the night...help me Jesus. I'm hoping we turn that corner soon, but until then I'll continue to cherish my late night feeding with my girl.

We've started a couple tastes of "real" food, but I'll write more on that later.

Happy 5 months sweet girl! We love you.

No comments: