Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Beach Bums

 I know I'm WAY behind on my Oregon posts, but better late than never. One day while I was home we drove to the beach. Before we go on I must fill you in. If you've ever been to the Oregon coast then skip ahead,but if not you need to know why we are bundled up in sweatshirts. You see even if it's an amazing day at the beach (70's plus) you still need to be ready for the cool wind. So we were but for the first time in FOREVER...it wasn't windy at the beach. It was actually HOT. I know my pictures don't show it, but these were taken in the first minutes we were there...not soon after we were all shedding layers and applying sunscreen. It was a great day!
 Emerson enjoyed it. She was just chill watching everything around her
 Someone was very serious about her sand castle!

 It didn't take long before the crew had to hit the water in search for seashells. Hunter was all over the place I didn't even get him in action.
 Sawyer LOVED the water. I think he would've swam with the sharks if we let him :)
 Stella wasn't sure about the tide going in and out at times.
 By the end of our time on the beach...Hunter and Sawyer were soaked. Stella was wet but not as much (she is prissy afterall)

 And after a change of clothes, a yummy lunch, and the ride home...everyone had to check out their loot.
Now, you see why I barely got a picture of Hunter. He was very busy collecting sea "treasures."

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Looks like y'all had a blast!

Rebekah said...

who knew Oregon had beaches?!?! Looks like fun! Stella likes the sand way more than her buddy, Cilla!