Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Stella

 Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Stella!
 It seems like just yesterday you came into our world.
 How has it already been 3 years since I first held you in my arms. Time is flying by and I need it to SLOW down.
 I can still remember the toothy grin from your first birthday.
And your "me-do" attitude at your second birthday.

And here we are..THREE YEARS OLD! For some reason you going from 2 to 3 is hard on me. My little girl is growing up and I just want to press pause. You are so fun right now and I want to bottle you up.

Stella,

I love you more than I will ever be able to tell you. I remember your "birth"day like it was yesterday. You were my little sumo wrestler with a head of dark hair. Now you're my tall, dark, and sweet little girl. You've really started to give a real glimpse of what your little personality is going to be like. You fun and ALL girl. You love to dance, laugh and dress up. You are eager to be a "big" girl, but are still a bit timid at times. I'm pretty sure you're going to be a leader. And I KNOW that whatever you do you're going to do it a 100% and make sure everyone else is doing it right too. :)
You love to tell stories. You love your doggie and Daisy. You love to shop and pick out shoes and clothes (Lord, help us). You tend to favor mommy, but daddy hangs the moon. You are an INCREDIBLE big sister and Emerson watches your every move.

I'm so proud to be your mommy. And no matter what I'll be your biggest cheerleader in life!

happy 3 years Stella!

Mommy

6 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

So sweet!! Happy Birthday Stella!!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Stella!!

Rebekah said...

Tear! Love her! Hope she had a fun birthday! I DO just want to hit pause. It makes me so sad how fast they are growing!

Anonymous said...

this brought tears to my eyes! (for several reasons...) i can't believe she is 3! i hope she had a great day!

Misosauce said...

Happy Birthday Stella! Hope you had a fabulous special day. Willow can't wait to play princess with you :-)

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog