Well, last week the doctor said I have a cervix of steel and it looks to be the case this week too.
No progress this week, so Stella is taking her sweet time.
We go back to our doctor Tuesday (well, hopefully not) and if she's still taking her time...we'll induce the 25th.
Please pray that my body does what it's supposed to to prepare for birth. I don't mind being induced I just want my cervix to cooperate!
I promise I will update if there is anything new before Tuesday!!!
Meanwhile, I started maternity leave today...so I've got some time on my hands. If you're around and not doing anything give me a ring! If you can't get a hold of me I'm probably jumping on the trampoline :) just kidding.
4 years ago