Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Day

Now that I'm posting pictures from Thanksgiving I realize I did not take enough pictures. We had an AMAZING meal. I think I'm still full, but I'm sad I didn't get a picture of the spread or of the entire family. I guess it's a little harder now the Stella is mobile and always on the go...but here are a few for a great day at Grammie and Papas.
This is the horse Tom rode when he was little and Papa put it back together and repainted the bottom so Stella could enjoy it...and boy did she. At first she was a bit hesitant but throughout the day she jumped right back on and loved it. Thanks Papa.

"I can do it on my own mama!"
Below this is Stella as she was finishing up eating and by the look on her face you can tell she's a bit frustrated...she wanted MORE turkey!
And when Stella wasn't eating or riding the horse..she was chasing Oakie! He is so great with her, but he needed a break.

I have so much to be thankful for I don't know where to begin. But like everyday I share with Stella I'm in awe of her...I couldn't be more thankful for the little miss independent and all she teaches me each day. To see the world through her little eyes is such a wonder. I love you Stella and thanks for being you...I'm so honored to be your mommy!

No comments: