Wednesday, September 8, 2010

1 Kid AND Counting

If you don't know who is in the middle of this picture than you must not watch 19 Kids and Counting on TLC. I had the chance to meet Michelle Duggar today at my MOPS group. She was our guest speaker and oh what a joy it was to hear her struggles, successes and abilities to get through each and every day with *19* kiddos! She focused on building character in our little ones and what a message. As moms it's our responsibility to start now...it was a great reminder.
Five of her daugthers were there today and I snapped a picture with two of my favorites, Jill and Joy Anna, from the show! They are seriously so sweet!


And since it's been awhile since I've posted about my most important topic...here are a couple pics of Stella for the grandparents.

I have SOOO much to post about the wedding week, but I'm still catching up on sleep/rest so they'll have to be another day!



On a side note, if you think about it tonight or whenever you read this please say a quick prayer for my dad---he had to put is black lab, Jock, down today and they seriously were best friends. Jock went everywhere with my dad for the last 13 years. We are lucky that we lived so long, but it doesn't make the goodbye any easier!!! I'm thankful my dad got to be with him during is last couple days...they visited the duck blind they used to hunt at and went to the river and of course Jock laid on the couch with my dad during the football game Monday, so they got to say goodbye, but if you've ever had a pet that is more like a family member than you know it's never easy to say goodbye.
LOVE YOU DAD (and Mom)...Jock was one lucky dog!!!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I know this is not new news, but I just said a prayer tonight for your dad. I can totally understand the pain and void your dad is experiencing! We have two four legged babies that are just that- our first babies!