Monday, September 21, 2009

Oregon!!!!

So when you go to the Pacific Northwest what is there to do? Hmmmm, just ask Stella. She was very busy and LOVED the summer weather with NO humidity. I love the look on her face in this picture. Pure JOY! She loved picking tomatoes with my Grandma.
More tomatoes with Grandma Reen and Grandma (my mom).
I promise you...she could not get enough. These tomotoes were like candy...thanks Great Uncle Bud and Aunt Ruth for sharing.
Yummy.
My mom, grandma, Aunt Ruth and Stella. So fun to see her with these amazing women!
Swimming with Papa. If you can't tell...she enjoys the water.
Splashing.
Cheese!
And of course when you go to Grandma and Papa's house...you get tuckered out. Stella was fighting her nap this day so she went for a walk and this is how they returned.

There is SOOO much more to share about Oregon so be prepared for more posts!

No comments: