Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fun Date Night

Self-portrait! Tom surprised me with a night away for Valentines. We had a WONDERFUL dinner and stayed the night at the Embassy Suites. It was such a nice treat. Thanks Babe!
This was from our floor.

This picture may seem random, but one thing I love about my husband is his humor and as we were walking to the elevator he asked me if I knew where the exit was...we were standing right here. *6* signs letting us know...we got such a kick out of it. It might not be funny to you but we sure got a good laugh!

And this is our VERY tired little girl after a fun night with Grammie and Papa. We're pretty sure she had a great time, stayed up late and ate lots of yummy foods...all the fun stuff that you're supposed to do with your grandparents!
And like I mentioned before Stella is very spoiled...this is her Valentines loot from Grammie and papa. SHe also has a V-day dress from them but I didn't have it when I took this picture, so I'll post her in dress on Sunday.
Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you guys had fun. what a sweet surprise! :)

syd: was that your first night away from stella?

happy valentine's day!!