Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wrestling & Playing Catch

Stella has been extra attached to her daddy lately and the other night all she wanted to do was play with him and she wanted to play rough. This is her getting ready to pounce on Tom.
She did let me play keep away for a little bit, but then it was all about daddy and she kept telling me "NO PICTURE."

Notice I'm on the sideline, ha.

Then she really wanted to have fun and they started wrestling. I know Tom looks scary in this picture, but I promise you they were squealing with excitement!

I don't know how many times they did wrestling moves, but Stella kept saying "again, again." Needless, to say she had a blast beating up on daddy. :)
Today she came and jumped on me and said wrestle,but then after a little bit she said "no...daddy do it." I guess I don't do it right.