Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Fun

It's Yazwinski family tradition to to Christmas eve candlelight service at Tom's parents church then eat ourselves silly at Shogun. Here Stella is with her chopsticks.
Uncle Julian and Aunt Lori talking with Papa before we ordered.
I actually caught a picture with my sweet girl.
Then it was daddy's turn. I noticed both Tom and I look pretty tired in these pictures.

Looking at mommy to make sure it's ok there's a fire! She wasn't scared at all and kept watching the other tables for fire.

There were a couple birthday celebrations while we were there, so Stella enjoyed dancing and clapping to the techno music to help them celebrate.

When we got home she was ready to pose for the camera. Of course this was after we lost the cute bow holding back her hair and opted for the high pony tail to keep the hair out of her eyes.
Cheese!
I can't write about tonight without mentioning the funniest event at church. Tom's parents church does a very nice candlelight service with lots of singing, etc, BUT during the only "really" quiet time during the service...PRAYER...Stella lets out the loudest and longest FART. No, it wasn't a toot like I wrote on twitter it was a full on LOUD (adult sounding) FART. The row in front of us even turned to look in disgust until the realized it was a cute toddler. I could NOT stop laughing...my entire body was shaking and I had tear rolling down my face. Tom hid his face in the pew to keep from losing it. THEN to make matters even worse Stella announces, " I pooping."
That's when others started losing it too. Oh it was such a great moment that I had to document it here.
I also need to give Tom props because after the said prayer he and Stella went to change her diaper, only I remembered the diapers BUT forgot the wipes, so he had to make the trek to the car...you get the point.
It was a lovely night and overall Stella did great in the service. I'm sorry if we offended anyone around us, but she couldn't help it.

PS...I know I still have Thanksgiving to post, but i had these pictures loaded so I jumped ahead.

3 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Us (and Matt's parents) got a pretty big kick out of that story--hilarious!!

Hope you all are having a Merry Christmas!

Kylie and crew. said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!

Mandy said...

too funny! good to see you today :)
good for you for remembering wipes in the car...last week Jordan took E w/ him to run errands and had to change a diaper w/ paper towels-not good for anyone!