Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Someone's Been Super Busy this Week

This week has been a busy one for Miss Stella. She started by performing in "big" church Sunday. For some reason the camera I took pictures on wont load, so this is her before the big show.
Then Monday was PJ day at school and look at what fun they had!
Tuesday was my Bible study brunch, but the kids sang three songs for their mommies and it was super cute. Stella INSISTED on wearing her snowman dress/shirt that day.
So far she just looks at the presents under our tree...but she is very tempted by this little present.
Just posing before Bible Study.

YUMMO! Then today was the Christmas party at her school and just look at the joy in that cupcake!

Tom and I were able to make it in time for the party and it was so cute to see her eating lunch with her classmates. We're so blessed that she has such a great "school."

After the "party" the ALL the kids met to do a sing-a-long and then see SANTA! I love that Stella and Taylor are checking out what's up front as they make their way to their seats.

Attempting to get a class picture with a bunch of 2 year olds...maybe next year.
Anyway, Stella has been super busy. I know I've posted that she loves to sing Twinkle Twinkle, but she's also learned Away In a Manger...and it's super cute with hand motions. Maybe I'll luck out and get it on video, but I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I just LOVE that sassy pose!

Oh, and now I am totally craving a cupcake after seeing that picture of Stella chowing down.