Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Mollie Beth

 We had a busy Saturday. We kicked it off with a party for Stella's sweet friend Miss Mollie Beth.This is the best picture I could of both of them. They were too busy getting ready to splash around.
 The cute birthday girl wasted NO time getting wet!
 Stella wasn't sure about the sprinkler ball, ha!
 But this thrill seeker was in love once she found the slide/pool around the corner.

 I'm pretty sure she was saying again here.
 The birthday girl with her GOLDEN cake for her GOLDEN birthday...3 years old on the 3rd! Happy birthday Mollie Beth.
After the birthday party, Stella and I ran home. She went down for a nap and this cutie and I headed out to a baby shower for Mindi and sweet Emma Grace (on the way).

I went to a couples wedding shower later that evening. It was a busy day, but it was so fun to celebrate so many different stages in life with sweet friends! LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: