Thursday, August 11, 2011

Stella's Interview and Pics of Emme

A few days ago my friend, Jennifer, interviewed her son for a little afternoon fun. I thought it was a cute idea so I did the same with Stella. I hope to do it again and compare answers as she gets older.
Please look at this pose. When she tried this swimsuit on she said "Mommy take my picture. This suit is cute." OH MY!


What is your name? Stella
How old are you? 2. After my birthday I'll be 3.
What is your favorite color? ummm, ummm, milk.
Who is your best friend? I don't know. My princess.
What is your favorite animal? Horse.
What are you going to be when you grow up? I'm going to be a bad girl. (oh Lord help us!)
What is your favorite book? Cat in Hat
What makes you happy? Sallie and Cilla
What makes you sad? A boy from school. (she said his name but I'm protecting him, ha)
What is your favorite food? peas, carrots, turkey, grapes, broccoli, and meal (oatmeal)
What is your favorite song? Mickey Guitar song
What is your favorite game? Hide and Seek & Coloring.

 I'm so behind on posting so I decided to take some of my phone pictures of sweet Emerson and include them in this random post. Here she is in her Sunday best.
 Watching daddy one EARLY morning.
Helping me in the kitchen.
 Sitting up like a big girl and VERY proud of herself.
I think she's trying to decide if she wants to suck her thumb. Only time will tell, but I sucked mine til I was seven. ha!

No comments: