Monday, August 1, 2011

Make It a Better Day

 My daddy gets up at WHAT time?
It's ok because my daddy makes it a better day :) Emerson is a big fan of our local NBC stations, KNWA Today. She usually catches the last few minutes of the show. She is a big fan of watching her daddy on the news. I'm not kidding when I tell you that she turns her head in all sorts of directions trying to find him when she hears his voice come on. Sometimes she's so distracted I can't feed her, so off goes the TV. :)

Anyway, Tom's co-anchor gave this to Emme when she was born and it finally fits. She was pretty proud to support her daddy the other day.

I just love those cheeks!

PS "Make it a better day" is the shows theme/motto

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I could eat her up she is so cute! Those cheeks. That smile. Those huge eyes! Sweet Emerson you are a doll! Love the shirt! Cilla loves watching and listening for Tom on TV too! Tell him Cilla is his second biggest fan (after all his girls, of course!)

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I just LOVE it! And I LOVE her. That is all! (: