Tuesday, August 23, 2011

82 Party Themes

 Please look at my sweet Grandma! I'm so excited we were here to celebrate her 82nd birthday this week. And did we celebrate! The kids (a 4 year old, almost 3 year old, almost 2 year old and 6 month old) were in charge! ha! You name a kids theme...and it was included in this wild get together!
 Grandma didn't even make it into the entry way before they were giving her her present and  ripping into. I think she liked her new purse and wallet, but we didn't get to ask her because it was onto more of the fun.
 The kids picked the cake. Yes, there was a princess theme, but if you look behind the crown there is also a dinosaur (theme #2). You should have seen the bakeries face when they said they wanted a princess/dinosaur cake.
 Notice the party hats and you can see a peak of the balloons. There was a Disney balloon, spiderman, Tinkerbell, star, etc...the themes were endless :)
 Thrilled about their party hats.
 ARRRGGHH! An 82nd party is NEVER  complete without a pirate game :)
 Singing and ready to dig in!
 Sugar High!
 Princess! (yes, that is the crown from the cake...party favor for Miss Stella)
Sweet Hunter sharing (ok, he was eating Grandmas after his) cake with Grandma Reen.

We LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!! Thank you for allowing this wild bunch to throw you the BEST party yet!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I know it was so fun and special to celebrate with your Grandma! She is just precious!!! I also love E's six month pics and the potty training post. I am sure I will be referencing it soon! I am going to have to jump on the bandwagon or every other kid is going to be potty trained besides Cilla!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I think that sounds like an awesome party!!

Oh, and I LOVE Emerson's pictures. Beautiful girl!

Miss you!