Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Does Anyone Remember Hyper Color Shirts?


I think this is a new version of hyper color shirts and Stella loves it.

Grammie and Papa bought her this shirt when they were in Arizona and as you can see it's white when you're inside...but

It changes to a VERY colorful shirt once your in the sun. Thank goodness it was nice enough weather to see a change these past couple days.



Remember me telling you about working a blog with my old station, well, the launch date is approaching, but you can go check it out now...we're still tweeking, but please take a look and let me know what you think!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

yes, i remember them--the coolest thing in 7th grade- i wanted one SO bad. since i got my clothes from thrift stores it didn't happen...maybe i'll live a childhood dream and finally get one ;)

hope you're doing well