Saturday, March 20, 2010

Playgroup and Sun!


Ok, so maybe I can be "fancy" Ha! We had playgroup this week at my house and I made these muffins(from scratch) for anyone that was hungry. Normally I'd mix up a bag, but I tried these last weekend and LOVED them. I normally don't have roses and cute napkins laying around (they were left over from a brunch we had last week). So yes, I guess I can be fancy, but usually it's after my mom visits and I copy her ideas. She is the queen at helping me do cute things...thanks mom.

Stella was ALL about the boys at playgroup. When she was playing inside she was right by Reid and talking to the "baby."

And then when she went outside...she was all about chasing the boys and trying to get their balls. I know this picture isn't very good, but I didn't take many because I was having too much fun talking with the moms and watching the kiddos. This is Stella trying to get the ball from her new friend, Diesel.

After a yummy lunch and nap, Stella and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and head to the park. Stella insisted on wearing her hat so here is Miss Thang striking a pose.

Watching the other kids play while she climbs on and off the park bench.

And she might be just shy of 18 months, but she was bossing the other kids around. AND they were listening to her and laughing at her.

No comments: