Saturday, March 20, 2010

September 25, 2008

September 25, 2008 was a BIG day in my dad's life for a couple reasons!!
#1 reason: His first grandDAUGHTER was born at 6:31 pm.
#2 reason: His beloved Beavers BEAT USC!

So my dad had this VERY COOL collage made for Stella to mark the big day. It has a game day ticket stub, an article from the Oregonian, a picture of Stella's prints, and a picture of my parents with her. It is so special.

It came today (we were hoping it'd get here while they were visiting) and Stella LOVES it. She just keeps saying Papa and wants to carry it around. Which as you can see is a challenge.

If you look closely you can see that my dad was ready to cheer on the Beavers. He was decked in Oregon State gear and I guess his new lucky charm helped the Beavs win!

Thanks Papa/dad for the awesome present!

No comments: