Wednesday, May 16, 2012

15 Months

Emerson Kate is 15 months old!!!
What in the world? Where is all this time going?

Right now she is such a fun age and oh my goodness...she has a personality.
There is no doubt she's a defiant little stinker, but she's also the sweetest snuggler.
Emerson has a little trouble hearing me when I say "no" but if daddy says it...she listens :)
She LOVES Stella and giver her lots of hugs through the day.
If Stella is still in bed (she's my good sleeper) Emerson thinks it's so funny to bust in her room.
Emerson also loves our dog Diesel. Sometimes she loves him a little too much.
Emme is a big fan of her grandparents. Her Papa's especially. It's kind of crazy how excited she gets when she sees my dad on skype.
She's still a great eater. Recently, she's joined me in my new love of hummus. Tom and Stella are disgusted.
Emerson is quite the dancer and usually freaks out for us to turn on Fresh Beat Band (one of Stella's shows) so she can dance to the music. Her dance moves look a little like the chicken dance :)
If she's not dancing she is usually climbing on something and thinks it's so funny.
There is no doubt that Emerson understands everything we're saying.
Sometimes she'll repeat words we say to her,but not much.
Right now some of her words include:
Mama & Dada
Papa & Gaga (still working on Grammie)
Ball
Duck & quack quack
moo
Let's Go (Tom doesn't believe me, but I've heard it a couple times)
Bye Bye
Hi
Pig
Peaze (for please)

Emme is still our peanut. She wears a size 3 diaper. Just moved up to a size 4 shoe.
She's mostly in 12-18 month clothes, but there are still several 9 months and 6-12 months things she wears.
Her eyes are still a beautiful blue and BIG.
Her teeth are finally coming in. I think she has 5 on the bottom and 6 on top.
She still has her paci. Usually just in the car and bed...oh and the nursery on Sunday.
We still love her to pieces and can't wait what she surprises us with next.

I never believed I could love another soul as much as I love Stella, but boy did Emerson prove me wrong. I'm so blessed to have them in my life.

No comments: