Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Help the Needy this Holiday Season


Ok, so for those of you that don't know, my husband, Tom is raising money for the Salvation Army this holiday season. It's a competition between him and another local anchor to raise at least $2,500 each. For the next week you can help my VERY cute husband raise money by contributing online here . Just click on his face and follow the steps. OR if you live in the area you can say hi to Tom in person at the Bentonville Sam's Club next Thursday the 17th between 10 & 2. He will be there with a "special" guest and would love to meet you. And while you're there you can drop some money in his actual kettle.

Just food for thought this holiday season. I know we're all in a pinch and I'm always up for a good challenge, but MORE importantly lets help those who are less fortunate. Even if you're giving in some other capacity(angel tree, toys for tots, etc)--lets remember the reason for the season.

Merry Christmas...depending on next week's weather Stella and I might join Tom for a little while so I'd love to meet you too!

No comments: