Sunday, May 16, 2010

Right Where I Needed to Be

I know Mother's Day was last week, but I'm catching up on posts. To sum my Mother's Day up...I was right where I needed to be!
I was with the two women who INSPIRED me to be a mommy. It was such a blessing to share the special day with my grandma and mom. I am so blessed to be a mommy to the silly one in the picture, but I don't think I would've looked forward to being a mommy as much as I did if I didn't have MY mom and grandma in my life. I'm SOOOOOO honored to call them mom and mommom! I hope I can LOVE Stella as much as they have loved me.
We just cooked out and enjoyed the wonderful weather. Stella entertained us by playing and "telling" us stories.
Being silly.
Giving Papa a high five before he left for the day!
Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

No comments: