Monday, April 2, 2012

Emme and Mommy Time




 When Stella was little I used to take her to the library for Baby Bookworms. It's a cute little story/music time at our local library a couple times a week. Well, I haven't had much of a chance to take Emerson yet because of her nap schedule. So, now that's she's kind of giving up her early nap and Stella's at school Mondays...Emme and I have a little one on one time at the library.

The first time we went she was mesmerized by Miss Shea. She just stood there and watched her every move. Now, Em is Miss Social and couldn't care less if I was there or not. She is on the go and wants to do her own thing. Some days she super tired, but most of the time she meets new friends and just dances during the music.

I'm thankful to have this time with just me and E. I guess it's better than grocery shopping, right?!?

No comments: