Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Princess Indeed

 The other night after bath time I was looking for the brush to rip brush through Stella's hair and while I was doing that...Stella found me and said "Mama, look I'm a pretty princess!"
It caught me off guard and I just chuckled and said "Yes, sweet girl, A princess, a princess indeed." (wet, tangled hair and all). Then she "posed" so I could take pictures. Oh this girl, or should I say princess...she has my heart!

I don't know what this expression is all about, but she did it and wanted her picture taken. Watch out Rapunzel, Cinderella, Belle, etc....Princess Stella is up and coming :)

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

She's smising (smiling with her eyes) in the last one.. impressive! Girl has 'tude. ; )

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

That last pic cracked me up! I love it! Sweet princess!!

Kim said...

She cracks me up!