Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm an Ugly Ole Troll...

 Creepy, I know!
Meet the Fremont Troll in Seattle. A couple weeks ago Tom mentioned there was a big Troll under one of the Seattle bridges. For some reason (I'm pretty sure it's linked to Dora) this spiked Stella's interest. She was asking pretty regularly to go see the Troll. This is NOT what I pictured at all. I had no idea it was so huge. If I'm honest I probably pictured something more like the cartoon troll from Dora :)

Anyway, after a few VERY early mornings with Emerson...Tom let me go back to  bed this morning and then ventured out with the girls to see the troll. Stella was a fan.
And poor Emerson hated the creeper. Tom said if he put her down she clung to his leg. This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. Poor girl is terrified. I don't blame her...it's a bit different than Dora's troll under the bridge :)

Stella has talked about the Troll all day. I'm sure we'll go back and Ill get to see it up close and personal.

No comments: