Thursday, October 18, 2012

Reporting Live

 To say we're proud of Tom/Daddy would be a huge understatement. It's been an adjustment. It's been a challenge. It's still crazy that he works in Seattle. It's weird watching Fox instead of NBC after 10 years of working with the peacock symbol. BUT all that to say, Tom is doing a great job!
The girls get so excited when he comes on the news. It's crazy. They seriously can be throwing a fit or in terrible moods and when Tom pops on TV...they just stop and start saying hi and waving to him. It's super cute.

I'll admit, as a mama I've had to adjust. I guess you could say I had it good in Fayetteville. Tom was home by 1ish every afternoon, so if I needed a "break" i could take a breather. Now, I have a more "normal" mommy schedule. I love it, but I'd be lying if it hasn't been an adjustment. I'm so thankful Tom lets me sleep in on his days off:)

I'm also extremely thankful for my best friend from high school. Courtney and her family live about 10 minutes away and we kind of do everything together. It's been super fun to do life together again.

Anyway, we're getting into a good groove now. We are so proud of Tom! Love ya, babe!

No comments: