Tuesday, October 30, 2012

T-Ball Princesses

 As part of the sports class Stella is in they cover soccer, t-ball and basketball. This was the last week for t-ball and these two hardcore teammates dressed the part. Don't all t-ball players wear princess gear?
 Waiting for their turn at bat. Out of the 12 kiddos in the class there are 3 girls...and ALL were wearing princess shirts this week.
 There were no tears during this rotation so I think Stella understood how to play t-ball a little better than soccer.
 This little peanut was a big time cheerleader this week. It was super cute.
I know this picture is blurry, but I had to include it because I love the look of determination on her face and she is sticking out her tongue (something I did when playing sports).
Next week we kick off basketball...we'll see how these princesses do :)

No comments: