Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Real Ponytail...well, kind of

I know we've got a long way to go before I can claim this as an official ponytail, but I just think this picture is too cute!!!!
I promise I would try to make it look better, but she wasn't that excited about me putting her hair in a ponytail. I still think it's cute!

I thought I'd share Stella's new favorite thing...climbing up and down the couch. She loves this game! This is our old couch that is in her playroom...she just laughs when she goes in there because she knows if she gets up we'll follow. She is a hoot.

I don't think she was happy that I was catching this on camera.


She has her water and baby doll in tow.
Ok, so you know we've had a stomach bug in our house the past SEVERAL days. Well, today we thought we had defeated the beast, but WRONG...it's lingering. SO far I've escaped the worst of it, but Tom and Stella are still dealing ith the effects. I just pray we can get this out of here SOON (like NOW). Until then I'll continue to the load of laundry and disinfect the entire house every few minutes :)

1 comment:

Corby and Lauren said...

I love that ponytail! So cute! We must have the same bug! I thought it was gone too, until I was the one with it on Thursday night! And tonight Corby went to bed early because he "just knew he'd be up all night"! He cracks me up!