Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Suffering from a Little Cabin Fever

This is the reason we've been held up in the house this week. Cold weather doesn't bother me and I usually don't mind taking Stella out in it, but she's got a little cold and a very runny nose so I'm being extra careful. Needless to say it looks like we'll be staying home a couple more days.
We've been having a lot of fun, but I think my sweet girl is wanting some new scenery. This weather is not normal here, so I don't mind it. And really I can't complain---it could be worse. I must admit...I've tried several new recipes this week and they've been a success, so there is some good in FRIGID temps to get my cooking juices flowing :)

So until the weather improves...we'll be inside sipping hot coco! I hope you're staying warm and enjoying these winter months!

No comments: